Sunday, January 31, 2010

And then the tide turns.

My last few posts have been filled with my woes of frustration and let downs. Weight, food, body image, and the struggles of finding a balance have been weighing me down, but I am happy to say that I am over my slump. In fact I am over the slump and back to feeling like I am moving forward.

I have been having a few issues with my eating being that I am TIRED and busy and my desire to cook meals is just not there. I am also feeling finicky about my food. Overall I know that this will pass and if I just hang in there I can do this. I am staying focused and I am not giving in to the old habits.

One of my other pick me ups was seeing a few friends/family members I had not seen in a while comment on how GOOD I looked. In fact they commented that I looked like I had lost some weight!!! YEAH BABY there is nothing like having someone comment on weight loss.

Over my life is still trying to find a balance but at least I am still in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment